Track your assets
05 May 2015
Seton, manufacturer of asset tags, safety labels and label printers, has launched a new range of products to help organisations save time and money by ensuring the safety and security of business equipment.
Asset tags provide a low-cost solution to asset tracking as well as making your property less appealing to thieves. Each tag is completely unique – serialised numbers and barcode options are designed to make asset tracking quick and easy.
Seton’s range of asset tags includes DuraGuard Asset Tags, which can be customised and delivered within a few days; SetonGuard Tags, which are the company's most durable and high quality asset tags; and QuickGuard Asset Tags, which are its most economical choice.
Asset tags are the foundation for an effective asset management programme, Seton says. It recommends that organisations assign an asset manager to formalise and communicate a process for labelling, recording and monitoring assets.
- Print lean & safety signs on-site. Download the 5S-Plus Guide!
- Easily print lean and safety signs at your premises?
- New, improved safety sign printers: because safety means the world to you
- Control spills, reduce slips
- Go for Zero: The Guidebook for managing safety risks
- Safety is personal
- Safety in the dark
- Sign & label printer
- Best practices for a leaner and safer workplace – The Free Guide
- New range of construction signs