17 May 2021
ARNOLD LAVER & Company Ltd has been sentenced for safety breaches after a worker was struck by objects falling from an articulated trailer. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Employee crushed during excavation collapse
- Worker breaks back after fall from height
- Chemical company employee suffered multiple fractures
- The all-in-one solution for easy workplace noise measurements
- Schedule the Pulsar NoisePen up to 28 days in advance
- £150k fine after fatal gas explosion
- Charity launches hard hat campaign
- Port fined after employee has leg amputated
IN THE UK, workers required to wear respiratory protection are also required to pass an annual respirator fit test. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Cardinus Partner with Warriors to Set New Standards in Stadium Safety
- Safety Unlimited pushes back the boundaries
- Cirrus Research have launched their new cloud-based noise monitors.
- Cardinus Connect – The Travel Issue, Out Now.
Get the latest news on Covid-19 here.