24 June 2019
HEALTH AND Safety North and Fire Safety North are set to return to Manchester this October for the third consecutive year. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- H&S North returning to Manchester this October
- Firm fined after death of man at work site
- Is your hearing protection compliant?
- Milling company fined for preventable accident
- Teaching staff need better treatment
- Ferry company fined after worker suffers fractures
- Contractor fined after worker seriously injured
- Cygnus alarm system protects Paddington regeneration scheme
Hughes Safety Showers has increased their hire fleet of emergency safety showers. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Over 600,000 injuries occurred in the workplace between 2016 and 2017
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
- Take the Cardinus Challenge at SHE 2019
Established in 1994, the BSIF is the UK’s leading trade body for the safety industry, representing manufacturers and distributors of safety, health and environmental products; training companies; safety and environmental consultancies and risk management consultancies.