13 April 2021
THE INSTITUTION of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) has appointed Vanessa Harwood-Whitcher as its new chief executive. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- IOSH appoints new chief executive
- Construction company fined £64k for height breach
- Increased driver stress since lockdown
- HOST partners with CriticalArc in bid to enhance campus safety
- School fined after civilian sustains fatal injury
- 'Infections could rebound'
- £1M fine after worker fatally crushed
We understand that organising and implementing workplace training can be time-consuming, costly and complicated. We're here to tell you that it really doesn't have to be any of the above! [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Safety Unlimited pushes back the boundaries
- Real-time measurements improve respirator fit testing
- A breath of fresh air: Zehnder presents at the 2020 Safety and Health expo
- Cardinus Connect – The Travel Issue, Out Now.
Get the latest news on Covid-19 here.