23 January 2020
CRAVEN DISTRICT Council has prosecuted Bizzie Lizzies Restaurants for an offence under Section 33 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Carlisle company fined after customer fatally crushed
- College fined for asbestos failings
- Fine after steel cages fall on employee
- SHE Awards deadline approaching
- Wearable technology helping reduce MSD injury risk
- Construction company fined £500
- Fine after teacher ran over by delivery van
- Lyreco headline sponsor of SHE Awards 2020
22 January 2020
A CARLISLE auto-salvage company was fined after a customer was trapped and fatally crushed when a lift truck he had purchased was being loaded onto his own recovery vehicle. [Read More]
Warriors have joined forces with industry specialists Cardinus Risk Management in a partnership aimed at making the club the Gallagher Premiership’s leaders in safety. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Controlling vibration risk in the workplace
- Cardinus Connect – The Travel Issue, Out Now.
- Clean air for a more productive working environment
- Cirrus Research have launched their new cloud-based noise monitors.
From 5 TO 8 November A+A – the Leading International Trade Fair for Safety, Security and Health at Work – held concurrently with the 36th International Congress for Occupational Safety and Health will take place at the Düsseldorf exhibition centre.