21 March 2019
- Worker's hand injured by machine
- Businesses urged to consider sprinklers
- Health and Safety Event 2019 Preview
- Health & Safety Event 2019 Seminars
- HSE report raises 3D printer safety concerns
- Fall protection system saves lives
- Huge fine after children hurt at rail depot
- Building firm fined £900K after fatal wall collapse
The current cost of injuries and ill health to UK businesses is estimated at £14.9 billion*. Did you know that as an organisation, you are legally required to comply with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981? The regulations govern the provision of first aid by a business to their staff and apply to all workplaces, regardless of size. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Cardinus Connect, Issue 13. Out now.
- Safety showers for hire
- New Multi-Course Functionality and Authoring Tool for Cardinus’ Health, Safety, Risk and Compliance E-Learning Suite
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.