23 May 2019
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- £1.1M fine following offshore gas blast
- NHS employees exposed to asbestos
- Asbestos fly-tipper jailed
- Fairground ride inspector fined
- Company fined for health and safety failings
- Air pollution is an occupational health hazard
- Lloyd’s Register announces ISO 45001 training courses
- Fine after window cleaner falls from height
Hughes Safety Showers has increased their hire fleet of emergency safety showers. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Pocket-Sized Travel Safety Handbook Ideal for Travelling Staff in the Global Workplace
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.
- Over 600,000 injuries occurred in the workplace between 2016 and 2017
Established in 1994, the BSIF is the UK’s leading trade body for the safety industry, representing manufacturers and distributors of safety, health and environmental products; training companies; safety and environmental consultancies and risk management consultancies.