24 April 2019
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- HSM workplace wellness webinar
- Company fined after boy falls from scaffolding
- Southampton hospital security staff to strike
- Court rejects Royal Opera House appeal
- Campaign highlights the real impact of falls
- Safety and Health Excellence Awards 2019 Winners
- Health & Safety Event 2019 - Live
- NEBOSH HSE leadership session: What is good health and safety leadership?
Construction site safety is a big issue, with 3% of the UK’s construction sector employees experiencing a work-related injury each year. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.
- Pocket-Sized Travel Safety Handbook Ideal for Travelling Staff in the Global Workplace
- Supertouch make a safe appointment for the South West
- Heskins - Safety Tape Application Temperatures
Established in 1994, the BSIF is the UK’s leading trade body for the safety industry, representing manufacturers and distributors of safety, health and environmental products; training companies; safety and environmental consultancies and risk management consultancies.