27 September 2021
CHEMICAL COMPANY Briar Chemicals Ltd has been fined £1 million after a man died in an explosion at its site in Sweet Briar Road, Norwich. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Chemical company fined £1M for fatal explosion
- Safeguarding failure prior to lone worker's rape
- WHO slashes air quality limits
- More action needed by SMEs to tackle Modern Slavery
- Safety & Health Excellence Awards 2021 shortlist revealed
- Worker crushed at coal face
- HSE puts emphasis on ventilation
- Specialist hand protection for construction workers
Warriors have joined forces with industry specialists Cardinus Risk Management in a partnership aimed at making the club the Gallagher Premiership’s leaders in safety. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Taking the headache out of workplace training
- Cardinus Bring New Expertise in Health, Safety and Property Risk
- Cardinus Connect – The Travel Issue, Out Now.
- Cirrus Research have launched their new cloud-based noise monitors.
Get the latest news on Covid-19 here.