22 May 2019
- £1.1M fine following offshore gas blast
- NHS employees exposed to asbestos
- Asbestos fly-tipper jailed
- Fairground ride inspector fined
- Company fined for health and safety failings
- Air pollution is an occupational health hazard
- Lloyd’s Register announces ISO 45001 training courses
- Fine after window cleaner falls from height
Over the last few years we’ve all felt that the risks to our employees when travelling on business has increased. In 2019 a new report has revealed that 47% of organisations believe travel risks are on the rise . Passport to Protection, the new travel safety handbook for business travellers from Cardinus Risk Management, hopes to add another easy way to provide expert safety guidance to travellers to keep them safe. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.
- Over 600,000 injuries occurred in the workplace between 2016 and 2017
- Safety showers for hire