23 May 2019
- £1.1M fine following offshore gas blast
- NHS employees exposed to asbestos
- Asbestos fly-tipper jailed
- Fairground ride inspector fined
- Company fined for health and safety failings
- Air pollution is an occupational health hazard
- Lloyd’s Register announces ISO 45001 training courses
- Fine after window cleaner falls from height
The current cost of injuries and ill health to UK businesses is estimated at £14.9 billion*. Did you know that as an organisation, you are legally required to comply with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981? The regulations govern the provision of first aid by a business to their staff and apply to all workplaces, regardless of size. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Supertouch make a safe appointment for the South West
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
- Heskins - Safety Tape Application Temperatures