16 May 2019
- Graham Mackrell sentenced for Hillsborough role
- Mental health still a no-go zone
- Welding fume guidance webinar
- 'Inevitable' vibration and noise health effects
- NHS employees exposed to asbestos
- JD Sports & ASOS release staff emergency reports
- AIF National Work at Height Conference
- Apprentice loses two fingers inside machine
The current cost of injuries and ill health to UK businesses is estimated at £14.9 billion*. Did you know that as an organisation, you are legally required to comply with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981? The regulations govern the provision of first aid by a business to their staff and apply to all workplaces, regardless of size. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
- Safety showers for hire
- Lloyd’s Register announces new range of online training courses for ISO 45001.
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.