|Home>||Industry Update||>Company News||>Scafftag improves environments|
|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Environmental Monitoring||>Scafftag improves environments|
Scafftag improves environments
23 May 2019
The company Kier needed a practical solution to the environmental monitoring of its significant aspects to ensure that risk areas were adequately managed.
Scafftag, with input from Kier’s in-house environmental manager, developed a series of bespoke tags that communicate important environmental monitoring information and were directly linked to the Kier’s relevant procedures via QR code.
Prior to the Enviro-tag being used, records of environmental monitoring were kept in SHE files within the site office at every construction site. Such documents were often reviewed during inspections and audits but did not sufficiently address monitoring of key environmental risk areas out on site. Moreover, these documents did not provide evidence that monitoring had been undertaken insitu next to the risk area.
- Increase compliance with Visual Tagging solutions
- Safety is personal
- Full service pipe marking
- Guidebook for managing safety risks
- Easily print durable signs
- Safety in the dark
- Save lives with lockout for large gate valves!
- How to enable safer machine interventions
- Free facility signs to help stop COVID-19
- In-house signs