Final call to enter the SHE Awards 2021
15 September 2021
ENTRIES TO the Safety & Health Excellence Awards 2021, which celebrates innovation and achievements in the health and safety sector, close on the 17 September 2021.
All categories are judged by a panel of leading industry names and shortlists will be announced in September ahead of the awards night, which this year takes place online on the 13 October.
Working in partnership with the BSiF, the Safety & Health Excellence Awards will be a night of celebration of the H&S industry.
Not only will the winners receive a prestigious award, but they will also be featured in a special SHE awards edition of Health & Safety Matters magazine.
The Safety & Health Excellence Awards are the perfect way to gain well-earned recognition for yourself, a colleague, a project, a campaign or a team who have made a real difference in keeping people or premises safe. It only takes a few minutes to enter and if you get shortlisted there’s no better feeling than being recognised by your peers.
- Health and Safety Manager of the Year
- Health and Safety Team of the Year – Sponsored by NEBOSH
- Alan McArthur Unsung Hero Award – Sponsored by 3M
- Best Health and Safety Project
- Lifetime Achievement Award - ShawCity
- Safer Logistics Award
- Best Health and Safety in Construction - Sponsored by Turner & Townsend
- Best Health and Safety in Manufacturing - Sponsored by Nineteen Events
- Rising Star Award – Sponsored by SHE Software
- Campaign of the Year
To submit your entry visit www.she-awards.com