|Home>||Industry Update||>Recognition & Reward||>Safety commitment recognised|
Safety commitment recognised
15 July 2013
Scott Safety's commitment to workplace safety has been recognised in a British Safety Council award win.
Andrew Callen HSE advisor at Scott Safety comments: "We are absolutely thrilled to have won an International Safety Award. As a company committed to providing health and safety solutions for our customers, it is only fitting that we demonstrate the same standards in our own working environment. Our focus on the wellbeing of our employees is paramount, and this award is testament to the dedication to safety that lies at the heart of our methods.”
To win a British Safety Council International Safety Award a company must demonstrate their commitment and determination to prevent workplace injuries and work-related ill health.
- Meet this year's show sponsor...
- Conspicuous move
- Step up to the challenge
- Latest innovations on show
- The importance of low breathing resistance in respirator design
- 3M to acquire Scott Safety from Johnson Controls
- Constructing a safe workplace on site
- Two new styles
- London Fire Brigade looks beyond the flames
- Designed for comfort