|Home>||Industry Update||>Recognition & Reward||>Consecutive BSIF award for Shawcity|
Consecutive BSIF award for Shawcity
13 June 2019
The second Safety and Health Excellence (SHE) Awards ceremony at The VOX, Birmingham in 2019, attracted an attendance of over 500 professionals from the safety, fire safety, security and facilities industries.
Award winners were chosen by an independent panel of judges who whittled down more than 200 entries to a shortlist of 75 entries across 14 categories.
Shawcity was one of only five nominees to pick up an award in the Customer Service category, the second year in succession that the company has been awarded a Highly Commended for the standard of their Customer Service Excellence.
Shawcity’s Managing Director Neil O’Regan commented, "Obviously we’re delighted to receive a national award from a prestigious organisation such as the BSIF for the second year running in recognition of the high standards of customer service we deliver, right across our business.
"What makes these awards extra special is that they are voted for by our customers themselves and then independently judged. This is the most positive endorsement that we’re looking after our customers well and fully supporting them for the lifetime of their instrument hire or purchase.
"Our whole team should be very proud of this back-to-back achievement as it reflects the high level of commitment and dedication they put in to supporting our customers every single day."
- Shawcity announce new partnership with HAVi
- GPS module in outdoor noise monitoring stations
- TVOC 2 fixed PID detector
- Outdoor Noise Monitoring with Directivity Detection
- CNP fit testing arrives in the UK
- Shawcity single-gas detection
- You can now buy online at the Shawcity shop
- Fixed point gas detection solutions
- The growth of SF6 and suitable monitoring solutions
- Personalised hearing protection