|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Gas Detection and Monitoring||>Gas sampling bags|
Gas sampling bags
14 October 2013
You can collect gas samples with a comprehensive range of new gas sampling bags from Shawcity, including: ALTEF, Multi-Layer Foil, FEP and Tedlar.
Each bag type comes in multiple sizes from 0.6 Litres to 100 Litres and can be provided with a variety of optional valves and fittings such as Screw Cap or Locking Combo. These are available to buy direct from Shawcity’s e-commerce website.
Contaminated land sites present a health hazard where harmful gases may be present. A simple hand held PID (photo ionisation detector) will immediately warn of high concentrations of VOC’s (volatile organic compounds). Gas sampling bags are used to contain a sample that will then be sent to a laboratory for further analysis.
Shawcity’s new partnership with Jenson Inert Product means that Shawcity can offer this simple tried and tested method of sampling to prevent unnecessary exposure.
- Monitoring VOCs in the workplace
- 4-gas detection with 2-year runtime
- How clean is the air you breathe?
- Gas sampling solutions
- TVOC 2 fixed PID detector
- Measure air quality & dust
- Utilities company switch to CNP system
- Exclusive supplier announcement
- Noise dosimeter with lifetime guarantee
- Hire fleet of gas monitors extended