|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Noise Monitoring||>GPS module in outdoor noise monitoring stations|
GPS module in outdoor noise monitoring stations
04 December 2018
Exclusive to the health & safety sector from Shawcity, Svantek noise monitoring stations are now equipped with GPS module which not only provide information on the location but also for time measurement synchronisation. An additional benefit for the GPS module is that it can be used as an anti-theft alarm.
In accordance with the latest edition of ISO 1996:2017, a system for sound monitoring should contain an accurate clock to identify the date and time of day for each measurement and recording of sound events and related phenomena. Svantek offer the neatest and most accurate solution plus additional benefits in the form of the GPS module.
The SV 200A is a fully-integrated, all-in-one solution for unattended noise applications and the new SV 307 is used for permanent installations. They both feature an internal web server for system configuration, live data streaming, data management and battery powered operation providing true flexibility for both short- and long-term measurements. Rugged housing protects the systems against harsh environmental conditions to IP66 standards.
- Complete service from Shawcity
- Hire fleet of gas monitors extended
- More instrumentsâ€¦Better Value
- The Shawcity annual brand survey
- Breakthrough technology in the battle against asbestos
- Shawcity expands Fixed Gas Detection business
- Something in the air
- 5 x £100 John Lewis/Waitrose vouchers up for grabs
- Low-cost air quality monitoring
- Fixed gas detection surveys: What to consider?