|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Noise Monitoring||>Environmental guidelines|
02 March 2018
Cirrus Research has expanded its calibration services so any model, make or brand can now be serviced by its team of in-house engineers.
The UK-based calibration service enables existing clients to ensure their equipment meets all UK and ISO standards required by noise at work legislation, as well as environmental noise guidelines. But, for the first time, the team can now offer the same high-quality service to noise measurement instruments from other manufacturers.
"Thanks to technology upgrades in-house we can now guarantee the same high level of service that we give on our own equipment," said Cirrus marketing manager James Tingay, "We are confident the extension to the range of equipment we can now look at will be extremely popular and received our first non-Cirrus equipment to calibrate within days of announcing the news."
Cirrus is also offering as 10 per cent discount on any first calibration order for non-Cirrus equipment.
Jim added: "Using our UK-based centre also means there are no lengthy delays in getting your equipment back. We are offering an extremely fast turn-around, shaving days if not weeks off some of our competitors who send the equipment abroad to be calibrated – this results in measurement downtime which can be costly and frustrating."
- Vibration meter
- Unlocking scheduled measurements in four easy steps
- Experience the Cirrus Research â€˜sound tardis' at Safety & Health Expo 2012
- Cirrus Research celebrates success at NEC Health & Safety Event
- Cirrus Research training expanded to include Noise at Work Awareness course
- HSE regs are still applicable
- Taking sound to the cloud
- Cirrus Research ready to prescribe noise solutions at Safety & Health Expo 2014
- Protect your workforce with the Optimus Red from Cirrus Research
- Exclusive doseBadge offer