|Home>||Training & Development||>Courses||>Cirrus Research training expanded to include environmental course|
|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Noise Monitoring||>Cirrus Research training expanded to include environmental course|
Cirrus Research training expanded to include environmental course
16 October 2017
Noise monitoring specialist Cirrus Research has expanded its product training and CPD programmes, adding an environmental noise measurement workshop to the roster.
The new environmental course will be unveiled at the Williams Conference Centre, Oxfordshire, on October 19. Environmental noise covers a wide range of topics from Noise Nuisance to Transportation Noise.
This one-day event gives an overview of Environmental Noise Measurement and covers the basics of sound, the instrumentation available, measurement principles, specific measurement and analysis techniques, noise propagation principles and noise reduction techniques.
It is ideal for existing and new practitioners but also acts as a refresher for those who have been out of the sector for some time.
All Cirrus courses offer a triple whammy of benefits: an ideal opportunity to bring customers up to speed on the Cirrus products and their applications, gain valuable CPD points and enjoy a great networking event at the same time.
Additional dates have also been put in the diary for the popular Cirrus Product Training Courses (CPTC) with extra days confirmed right into 2018 at York Racecourse, the Imperial War Museum Duxford, and the Williams Conference Centre.
The CPTC course offers a solid foundation of noise knowledge before switching to a practical session, which demonstrates the Optimus Sound Level Meters and doseBadge Noise Dosimeters. The day then moves into the NoiseTools software applications and usage, working on downloads, analysis and data sharing.
Places on the CPTC course are currently available at:
· 14 November 2017 - Rockingham Motorspeedway
· 06 December 2017 - York Racecourse
· 24 January 2018 - Oulton Park Circuit
· 20 February 2018 - Imperial War Museum Duxford
· 21 March 2018 - Castle Combe Circuit
· 18 April 2018 - York Racecourse
· 22 May 2018 - Rockingham Motorspeedway
· 19 June 2018 - Williams Conference Centre
A further course for users of the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder has also been confirmed for November 9 at the National Railway Museum in York.
Further details on all the available training opportunities are available at: www.cirrusresearch.com/training
- Cirrus Research keeps foot on the pedal with exciting summer plans!
- Choose the correct hearing protection for your workforce
- Cirrus Research moves into vibration market with new product
- Debut for doseBadge5
- Sound advice
- Experience the Cirrus Research â€˜sound tardis' at Safety & Health Expo 2012
- A word on sound level meter apps
- Cirrus Research enjoy successful Health & Safety North 2015
- Northern exposure
- Cirrus Research goes green