|Home>||Premises||>Fire Safety||>BSI recognises excellence in fire systems|
BSI recognises excellence in fire systems
03 November 2016
Global fire systems leader Advanced has received an award from BSI, the business standards company, for 10 years of standards excellence in fire systems.
The award recognises Advanced’s role in driving higher standards in the fire industry and its ongoing role in relevant fire standards committees. For example, Advanced was one of the first to adopt EN54-13, a European standard that ensures optimal fire system performance at all times through rigorous third party testing.
Dave Wilson, who is responsible for standards and compliance at Advanced, said: “Our ethos is that our products set the standard in fire systems and we work closely with quality, standard and industry bodies around the world to ensure we stay at the forefront of the market. We’ve worked very closely with BSI for many years and it’s a real pleasure to receive this award for our work and the partnership we have developed in fire systems and BSI Kitemark-licensed product approvals.”
- Advanced protects major hospital
- Award for communication system
- Canary Wharf office upgrades to Advanced protection
- Brochure for fire protection in historic sites
- Fire panels certified
- Advanced recognised in awards
- Advanced appoints new head of sales
- New emergency lighting range from Advanced
- Durham Cathedral gets Advanced fire protection
- New appointment puts spotlight on emergency lighting