Any glove won't do
11 July 2013
This is the message from hand protection specialist Polyco who has joined the BSIF's 'It's in your Hands” campaign which aims to improve skin care in industrial and commercial organisations. The 2006 campaign has been updated and expanded in 2013 to include latest statistics on incidence of skin disease, advice on avoiding the risk of skin cancer and work related dermatitis, as well as skin care considerations by work area.
With so many different gloves types for all work environments, Polyco says an ‘any glove will do’ approach to selecting hand protection will not do and will more than likely lead to dermatitis. Polyco offers a Hand Protection Assessment Survey (HPAS) to improve the selection process. Book a consultation at: www.polyco.co.uk/hpas
- Love your glove
- Hand protection makes waves
- Experts on hand
- Polyco's new non-executive chairman
- Gloves from plastic waste
- Make sure your employees are in safe hands
- New range makes debut
- BSIF Award shortlisted glove at Health and Safety Event
- Polyco growth recognised
- Are you wearing the right glove?