13 August 2014
Workers can expose their hands to a number of hazards that can impact on their ability to be able to carry out day-to-day activities at work.
Polyco, industry experts in hand protection, will be at Health & Safety North to showcase a new collection of gloves developed for workers, including: Monza, Imola, Polyflex Ultra, Grip It Oil, Grip It Oil C5 and Dyflex Plus N.
As well as sampling Polyco's latest range of gloves, visitors will be able to find out about the company’s Hand Protection Assessment Survey (HPAS). Free of charge to companies with 50+ employees, this service helps employers to identify the most suitable hand protection for the job.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Counterfeit notes
- Lasts up to ten times longer
- Glove is all around
- BSIF Award shortlisted glove at Health and Safety Event
- Get to grips with hand protection
- Don't let the wrong glove compromise your performance
- Turning waste into gloves
- Extended range
- Polyco's new non-executive chairman
- Keep your hands covered this summer
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION