|Home>||Handling & Storing||>General Handling||>Logistics awards|
|Home>||Industry Update||>Recognition & Reward||>Logistics awards|
19 January 2018
Entries for the annual Talent in Logistics Awards are now open.
Talent in Logistics is the only awards completely dedicated to recognising the exceptional individuals that are essential to the success of the logistics and transport sector. Entering the Talent in Logistics awards online at www.talentinlogistics.co.uk/enter-now is completely free of charge and enables organisations to demonstrate their commitment to quality training, and acknowledge the exceptional skills of their staff.
There are categories to celebrate professionals at every level of training and leadership. Award entries are open from 3rd January 2018 and close on 2nd March 2018. The shortlist of finalists will be announced in April 2018 and the winners will be revealed during a black tie awards evening at the Telford International Centre on 21st June 2018.
- Logistics conference and awards
- 7 reasons to have qualified LGV and lift truck instructors in-house
- Digital lift truck training tool
- Maintain safety with remote lift truck refresher training
- RTITB eLearning offers advice on managing lift truck operations effectively
- Lift Truck Instructor of the Year 2017
- Help increase safety in lift truck operations
- Last chance to enter logistics awards
- Food and drink businesses: Driver CPC training
- Forklift training warning