|Home>||Handling & Storing||>Forklift Truck Safety||>Maintain safety with remote lift truck refresher training|
|Home>||Training & Development||>Guidance||>Maintain safety with remote lift truck refresher training|
|Home>||Training & Development||>Online Learning||>Maintain safety with remote lift truck refresher training|
Maintain safety with remote lift truck refresher training
08 July 2020
Even during exceptional circumstances, employers have a legal duty to ensure operations are conducted safely. Online operator training from RTITB Accredited Partners can help.
With eTruck UK, candidates can top up their forklift or reach truck operating knowledge completely online, on a computer or tablet, in the workplace or at home, anytime. This unique digital storytelling tool uses proven methods to maximise training effectiveness.
For other equipment, a wide range of RTITB online knowledge top-ups are available enabling operators to extend their refresher period by up to one year. Courses cover pallet and stacker trucks, MEWPs, tow tractors, pivot steer trucks, narrow aisle trucks (VNA), order pickers, vehicle mounted trucks and overhead cranes. E-learning is also available for slinger and signaller, yardshunter and commercial goods vehicle banksman training.
Visit www.rtitb.com/elearning to learn more.
- Outsourced lift truck training is not always your best option
- Digital lift truck training tool
- Event tackles logistics issues
- Finalists announced
- Why telematics can never replace LGV driver training
- RTITB supports operation-wide compliance with new MHE Accreditation
- Food and drink businesses: Driver CPC training
- Logistics conference and awards
- 7 reasons to have qualified LGV and lift truck instructors in-house
- Logistics awards