|Home>||Premises||>Risk Management||>Go for zero accidents at work!|
Go for zero accidents at work!
26 June 2017
Go for Zero guidebook provides an insight in the main safety risks in industrial sectors, includes components and tips to create a Go for Zero safety programme and presents tools to implement it on the workfloor.
According to Eurostat, 2.5 million non-fatal (minimum 4 days absence) and 3515 fatal workplace accidents occured in the European Union and United Kingdom in 2012. Although accidents in the workplace decreased significantly versus 2009, both in absolute numbers and per 100 000 full time workers, the numbers show there is still room to improve workplace safety and reduce the number of workplace accidents.
Managing safety risks to prevent workplace accidents from happening is both a humane and an economically sound strategy to protect or even improve company profitability. Every workplace accident generates cost, and potentially includes a severe human toll that impacts morale and productivity.
Get the free Go for Zero guide and receive tips and information about tools to manage safety risks!
- Safe maintenance with Lockout/Tagout implementation
- Easily create lockout procedures and tags
- Lockout procedures tailored to your needs
- Take control of site inspections with solutions from Scafftag
- Prevent accidents with full Lockout/Tagout solutions from Brady!
- Free facility signs to help stop COVID-19
- Increase compliance with Visual Tagging solutions
- e-cigarette safety signs
- Safety identification
- All chemicals labelled? Get the free CLP/GHS Guide