|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Breathing Air||>Casella launches the Apex2 Intrinsically Safe Pump|
|Home>||Breathing Safely||>Dust and Fume Extraction||>Casella launches the Apex2 Intrinsically Safe Pump|
Casella launches the Apex2 Intrinsically Safe Pump
26 June 2017
Casella’s flagship air sampling pump the Apex2 is now approved for use in potentially explosive environments, such as those found in oil refining, mining and more.
The slimmest and lightest personal air sampling weighs in at just 490g which means that workers can wear the Apex2 for a full shift with little difficulty. The pump also features the highest flow rate stability on the market, ensuring that it will continue providing reliable results despite the type of dust suspected to be present.
With Bluetooth and wireless connectivity; the Apex2 can be monitored remotely when used with Casella’s own “Airwave” software. Now workers do not need to be distracted when take a reading; monitoring specialists can view the status of multiple air sampling pumps on a number of workers simultaneously, in addition to starting, stopping or even pausing the pump from a smart device. The software is simple and easy to use, providing real-time status updates, allowing collected data to be emailed alongside photos and notes, adding context to the data and further simplifying the reporting process.
Casella is committed to improving the long term health of workers; they are experts in monitoring solutions for noise dust and vibration. Find out more at www.casellasolutions.com
- Improving occupational health
- Atex approval
- Powerful simple dust monitoring and calibration
- Next generation noise dosimeters
- Casella launches the Apex2 Intrinsically Safe Pump
- Manufacturer comments on latest silica dust guidance
- Casella showcases monitoring solutions at The Health & Safety Event
- Casella help protect against workplace vibration exposure with the Havex Meter
- Casella will be at Event City in Manchester from the 10th-11th October for Health and Safety North
- Data logging instrument for dust surveys