|Home>||Plant & Machinery||>Barrier Systems||>Traffic Double-Rail+ iFlex Barrier|
|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Fleet & Driver Safety||>Traffic Double-Rail+ iFlex Barrier|
|Home>||Handling & Storing||>Forklift Truck Safety||>Traffic Double-Rail+ iFlex Barrier|
Traffic Double-Rail+ iFlex Barrier
01 April 2016
Extremely strong product for high intensity impact areas, offering protection and segregation.
Able to flex, absorb and reform following impacts from heavy duty workplace traffic, the Traffic Double-Rail+ iFlex Barrier +1 is a multi-functional product, which combines robust barrier protection with handrail guidance and pedestrian/vehicle segregation.
Ideal for use in critical areas where pedestrians and workplace vehicles are mobile, the strong barrier rails are capable of absorbing high energy impacts from large workplace traffic such as heavy duty forklift trucks, and the highly-visible single handrails offer both guidance for pedestrians and segregation of vehicles from personnel.
- Posts are 1135 mm high
- Height from floor to top of upper rail is 1100 mm
- Height from floor to top of middle rail is 745 mm
- Height from floor to top of lower rail is 395 mm
- Height from floor to underside of lower rail is 205 mm
- Rails are available from 600 mm to 3000 mm (measurements from centre of post to centre of adjoining post)
Tolerances, including full technical specifications, available on request.
Specifications differ for freezer grade option.
- An eye on rack safety
- A-SAFE TAKE A RIDE ON THE WALL OF DEATH
- Flying high
- Survey highlights worrying lack of basics
- Upright Protecta
- Safety products on show at IMHX
- Enhanced benefits
- UNDERSTANDING ‘DESIRE LINES’ – AND WHAT THEY MEAN FOR HEALTH & SAFETY
- Safety barriers should not compromise facility hygiene
- No barriers to high profile repeat business for A-Safe