|Home>||Events||>Health & Safety North 2016||>A revolution in rack safety|
|Home>||Handling & Storing||>Racking||>A revolution in rack safety|
A revolution in rack safety
26 September 2016
Rack collapses are catastrophic for business, and forklifts moving unchecked in pallet racking areas are a recipe for disaster.
RackEye by A-SAFE is designed to change the way health and safety-focused companies look after their critical racking structures.
The product monitors your racking on a permanent, round-the-clock, 24-hour basis, providing instant alerts when racking is impacted. It has the ability to identify ‘the damage you don’t see’ – those dangerous areas where racking suffers frequent low-intensity impacts that erode rack integrity.
RackEye recently took the CeMAT trade show in Germany by storm, with huge interest and immediate demand from a host of blue chip companies and site managers.
RackEye is created by A-SAFE, the inventor of impact-absorbent polymer barriers. You can see A-SAFE’s safety barriers at Health & Safety North, as well as the RackEye up close.
- Enhanced benefits
- A safer way around the world
- Accolade for safety barrier range
- Flying high
- Keeping shoppers safe
- Flex, absorb, reform – The principles of barrier protection
- Survey highlights worrying lack of basics
- No barriers to high profile repeat business for A-Safe
- Provides direction in the workplace
- Plastic barrier offers greater give