|Home>||Handling & Storing||>Racking||>An eye on rack safety|
|Home>||Events||>The Health & Safety Event 2017||>An eye on rack safety|
An eye on rack safety
07 March 2017
According to A-Safe, rack collapses can be catastrophic for business, and forklifts moving unchecked in pallet racking areas are a recipe for disaster.
RackEye by A-Safe is designed to change the way health and safety-focused companies look after their critical racking structures.
The product monitors your racking on a permanent, round-the-clock, 24-hour basis, providing instant alerts when racking is impacted. It also provides the ability to identify ‘the damage you don’t see’ – those dangerous areas where racking suffers frequent low-intensity impacts that erode rack integrity.
A-Safe is also the inventor of impact-absorbent polymer barriers. You can see the company's award-winning safety barriers as well as the RackEye at the Health & Safety Event.
- A-SAFE TAKE A RIDE ON THE WALL OF DEATH
- The alarming cost of workplace accidents
- A revolution in rack safety
- Dock gate range
- Survey highlights worrying lack of basics
- COLOUR CARE
- How a £10 wager started a business relationship that spans the globe
- Looks like new
- Most bizarre health & safety sign winner
- Walk the Line: 10 Tips to Help Manage Traffic Safety in Your Facility