|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Decontamination Showers||>Protect your investment with regular maintenance|
Protect your investment with regular maintenance
21 June 2022
BEFORE THE introduction of emergency safety showers and eye washes as standard safety equipment, employees were subject to a high risk of injury.
A failure in emergency safety equipment can be avoided with a regular maintenance and servicing routine of emergency safety showers and eye wash units, ensuring this life saving equipment functions properly when it is needed. With over 50 years of manufacturing excellence, Hughes Safety Showers says it is best placed to service and maintain your equipment.
The company says, "Our deep understanding enables us to take care of all your showers and eye washes, whatever the brand. Consider an Essential or EssentialPlus service contract, an affordable and reliable way to achieve compliance and ensure your assets are 100% fit for purpose. Our highly skilled engineers provide a detailed site survey report, including images of your equipment, after each visit to allow you to build a comprehensive service history."
- Emergency safety showers for hire
- Are you serious about safety?
- Mitigating the risks of harmful chemicals
- A hand with safety
- Ensuring safety in the ever-growing e-liquid industry
- Safeguarding against corrosive hazards
- Contamination in the workplace
- Managing tepid water on challenging sites
- Hygiene facilities vs safety showers
- Combat bacteria growth