|Home>||Training & Development||>Courses||>30th noise course delivered|
30th noise course delivered
17 March 2018
Pulsar Instruments has successfully delivered its 30th One Day Noise Awareness Course to Health and Safety professionals in York on 7 March 2018.
The course, now in its 11th year, covered everything from ‘how our hearing works’ to giving practical bespoke advice to individual delegates on measuring and managing noise in their workplaces.
The course programme includes: basic noise theory, noise units and terminology, noise control basics and more. All training courses include, all training materials, course materials, access to loan instruments, refreshments and buffet lunch.
Further dates are available including: 25 April 2018 – York, National Railway Museum; 13 June 2018 – Leicester, National Space Centre and 19 September 2018 – York, National Railway Museum.
- Even better clarity with the Pulsar Nova
- Back to business
- Noise awareness training course
- Learn to measure and manage noise in just one day
- Stellar launch for new Pulsar sound level meter range
- First Direct Arena adds Pulsar Nova noise measurement meter to its supporting cast
- Hand Arm Vibration Meter
- New overseas sales strategy
- Pulsar measurement technology helps monitor harmful noise levels
- Pulsar delivers sound advice