Noise awareness training course
03 April 2019
FIND OUT everything you need to know about measuring and managing workplace noise from noise experts for 50 Years, Pulsar Instruments.
Its one-day noise awareness training courses are for anyone responsible for the health and safety of employees under the Noise at Work Regulations. The focus is on helping people understand the issues relating to the legislation, measurement and control of noise in their workplace. The course is suitable for anyone new to noise measurements or those in need of a refresher.
Specifically the noise measurement training course will help you:
- Identify if you have a noise at work problem and, if so, who is at risk;
- Understand what noise measurements are needed and how to take them;
- Comply with the ‘Noise regulations’ and HSE best practice;
- Apply your noise measurements to the noise action levels and legal limits; and,
- Take action if any of these levels or limits are exceeded.
The next course is on 11 June at the Birmingham Science Museum and New for 2019, now includes training material on Audiometric Testing in the workplace from guest presenters, Workscreen.
Book your place today online! www.pulsarinstruments.com/en/product/Noise-Awareness-Training-Course