Home >Guidebook for managing safety risks
Guidebook for managing safety risks
02 November 2017
Every workplace accident generates cost, and potentially includes a severe human toll that impacts morale and productivity. Managing safety risks to prevent workplace accidents from happening is both a humane and an economically sound strategy to protect or even improve company profitability.
Brady Corporation’s guidebook provides an insight into the main safety risks in industrial sectors. It includes components and tips to create a Go for Zero safety programme and presents tools to implement it on the workfloor.
The guide contains sections on: The cost of workplace accidents; Main industrial safety risks; and Safety Policy including management commitment, safety communications, hazard assessment & control, safety & health training, safety planning, rules & work procedures, and accident investigation.
Safety management systems are described along with 'Go for Zero' tools including lockout/tagout, safety signs, area marking, pipe marking, visual tagging, spill control, safety identification printers and safety software.
By creating a safety policy, implementing a continuous improvement safety management system and providing safety tools on the workfloor, the basic conditions are set for your Go for Zero safety programme.
Download the free guidebook at http://www.brady.eu/en-eu/forms/download/go-for-zero-guidebook
- Quickly respond to safety risks and prevent workplace accidents
- Effectively combat spills
- New, improved safety sign printers: because safety means the world to you
- All chemicals labelled? Get the free CLP/GHS Guide
- Take control of site inspections with solutions from Scafftag
- Increase Lockout/Tagout efficiency
- Implement & maintain your lockout/tagout programme - fast & secure
- On-site safety sign creation
- Track your assets
- Pick up on the signs
- No related articles listed