|Home>||Industry Update||>Company News||>Why Do I Need Lone Worker Protection?|
|Home>||Health & Wellbeing||>Employee Assistance||>Why Do I Need Lone Worker Protection?|
|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Fleet & Driver Safety||>Why Do I Need Lone Worker Protection?|
Why Do I Need Lone Worker Protection?
06 January 2015
Our industry renowned lone worker solutions safeguard the welfare of your lone workers, and offers assistance for Health & Safety legislation.
Peace of mind
Our industry renowned lone worker solution safeguards the welfare of your lone workers, and offers assistance for Health & Safety legislation.
Our smart phone based application allows your lone workers to:
- Raise a Panic Alarm with a discrete button press
- Place themselves into a Welfare Session
- Start welfare sessions with the simple tap on an NFC tag (optional)
- Set their own Timed Welfare Check-in intervals
- Tested to British Standard BS8484
Pro-active rather than Re-active
Most lone work solutions only allow lone workers to raise an alarm when something happens. Our pro-active solution triggers an alert when a lone worker fails to check in.
- Audio & visual alert displays on screen to monitoring team
- Alerts are emailed to selected recipients immediately & viewable on PC, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- The app automatically dials a preset emergency number so monitoring teams can listen to the situation and escalate accordingly
- The app automatically sends an SMS message with location details
- Self monitor or outsource to a BS5979 Cat II Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC - use highly trained staff to manage emergency situations and liaise directly with the emergency services)
How does Mobile Lone Worker Protection Work?
SIMPLE SMART PHONE TECHNOLOGY
MobileLWP from Crystal Ball utilises GPS, GPRS & NFC technology already built into most modern smartphones in order to monitor the location & welfare status of lone workers in real-time. Support teams can view realtime information on our web based portal and review historical events with our comprehensive audit trails.Addresses Health & Safety legislation
Automates processes that allow organisations to demonstrate a duty of care towards lone workers and address legislation such as the Corporate Manslaughter Act 2007.Automated welfare protection
Full visibility of lone workers on live mapping, together with detailed reports, reduces administrative burden.One device, lower costs
No additional devices are required, just one discrete everyday device to carry and your employees will only need to remember to re-charge one device.
Mobile LWP vs Mobile Rescue
|Mobile LWP||Mobile Rescue|