|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Fleet & Driver Safety||>Simplicity & style|
Simplicity & style
29 April 2014
Two new options will be displayed by Specsavers Corporate Eyecare at the Safety & Health Expo.
eVouchers will be presented as the future of simple, cost-effective, eyecare, while wraparound-style safety frames will demonstrate how employees can be encouraged to consistently wear appropriate eye protection.
Specsavers Corporate Eyecare's Laura Butler says: "The time and cost savings, along with the convenience, have made the eVouchers an instant success with all our existing clients. The wraparound-style safety frames also seem to have caused quite a stir. Making safety eyecare more appealing is a simple idea but with wide-reaching effects."
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- The new PPE Regulation – what employers need to know
- Seeing the bigger picture
- Eyecare contract
- Seeing the need for prescription safety eyewear
- Working together to improve driver eye health
- Safety eyewear on trend
- Better looking options
- Ten facts on driver eyesight
- Free guide to safety eyewear
- Vision screening day
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION