|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Noise Monitoring||>Compliance made easy|
Compliance made easy
14 November 2013
Pulsar Nova is a new range of professional sound level meters, manufactured in the UK, which has been designed to help employers comply with The Control of Noise at Work regulations (2005).
With its sturdy die cast aluminium outer case, ergonomic shape, use of latest digital technology, LEMO microphone preamp connector, high resolution OLED (organic light emitting diodes) display, ambient light sensor and illuminated silicon elastomer keypad, and a battery life of 30 hours, the Pulsar Nova is said to offer durability, cost effectiveness and ease of use.
Noise measurements are captured and displayed clearly in three easy steps, and the data can be downloaded via the latest Pulsar Nova AnalyzerPlus software.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Stellar launch for new Pulsar sound level meter range
- Contactless noise exposure measurement with the NoisePen Dosemeter
- Even better clarity with the Pulsar Nova
- Get a handle on HAVS
- Practical sound level meters
- Hand Arm Vibration Meter
- Interactive noise warning sign
- No fuss noise measurement
- Robust sound level meter
- New sound level meters
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION