20 July 2018
Unigloves Fortified gloves contain BioCote® with proven antimicrobial protection. BioCote is silver ion technology. It has been used in the manufacture of Unigloves Fortified gloves to provide antimicrobial properties. Ionic silver particles are impregnated throughought the rubber nitrile during glove production.
Silver has been used for centuries for its abilities to aid preservation, for example, the ancient Greeks used silver vessels to keep their water fresh. Silver is an ideal antimicrobial agent due to its effectiveness against a range of microorganisms.
How does Silver work in gloves?
Silver ions are present at the surface of the glove and are available to act against contaminating microbes. The silver ions bind with and irreparably damage their cells; disrupt normal functions essential to survival; stopping them from reproducing and rendering them harmless.
Destroys 99.9% of bacteria
Scientifically proven results have shown that BioCote treated materials destroy 99.9% of bacteria they come into contact with.
For more information, please Click Here
- Keep winter working hands warm
- Brochure launched
- Innovative partnership creates Europe’s first antimicrobial nitrile glove
- UNIGLOVES ENHANCES ITS PRO.TECT RANGE WITH NEW HEAVY DUTY ADDITIONS
- In good hands
- Unigloves launches new brochure
- Unigloves strengthens its team with hand protection expertise
- Unigloves enables nurse to keep her job
- Nitrile antimicrobial glove
- Disposable gloves brochure