Safety & Health Excellence Awards 2020 entries open
29 October 2019
ENTRIES ARE now being welcomed for the Safety & Health Excellence Awards 2020, which this year will include a new safer logistics award.
The awards are completely free to enter and the deadline to enter is 31 January 2020. The winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony at the Vox in Resorts World, NEC Birmingham on 29 April 2020. which will be hosted by comedian Hugh Dennis (sponsored by Shawcity).
This year’s headline for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards is Lyreco and the 11 categories includes:
- HSM Health and Safety Manager of the Year – Sponsored by Alcumus
- Health and Safety Team of the Year – Sponsored by NEBOSH
- Alan McArthur Unsung Hero Award – Sponsored by 3M
- Best Health and Safety Project
- Best Health and Safety in Construction – Sponsored by Turner and Townsend
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Sponsored by Southalls
- Safer Logistics Award - Sponsored by Toyota Manual Handling
- Best Health and Safety in Manufacturing
- HSM Rising Star Award
- Innovation of the Year for Fire
- Campaign of the Year (Fire, Security or Health and Safety)
The new safer logistics category is a celebration of safety excellence in the logistics and supply chain sectors. The award recognises the most impressive achievements in a safety campaign or project throughout the industry over the past 12 months, honouring the key individuals and teams involved. The Awards will also once again incorporate the British Safety Industry Federation Awards. These will have a small fee to enter and you can do so by visiting www.bsif.co.uk
Safety and Health Excellence Awards director Mark Sennett said: “The SHE Awards are now firmly established as the biggest networking event in the sector and play a key role in recognising the outstanding contributions the industry makes in keeping people and premises safe.
“The awards are free to enter and if you have a product, team member. individual or even your own business that you think deserves recognition then I’d encourage you to enter. We had more than 200 entries last year and the shortlist is complied by an independent panel of judges who are industry experts. It only takes a few minutes to enter and it offers the opportunity for your team or brand to be recognised by your peers.”
The Safety & Health Excellence Awards are FREE to enter and the deadline is 31 January 2020. You can enter now by visiting www.she-awards.co.uk