SHW Live Farnborough announces first seminars
27 July 2022
SAFETY, HEALTH and Wellbeing Live (SHW Live), which takes place on 28-29 September 2022 at Farnborough International, has announced a number of CPD seminars that will take place at the event.
SHW Live exhibition brings together industry-leading brands and suppliers showcasing the latest innovations, including live demonstrations and application inspiration to give OSH professionals the tools they need to shift enact real change in their workplace.
The two-day event, which is free-to-attend, will also deliver two days of CPD accredited content across two theatres, curated specifically for OSH professionals in the south of England. High profile speakers will deliver seminars, panels, and keynote addresses throughout the course of the two days. The comprehensive programme will provide insights into health, safety and wellbeing issues facing health and safety teams and their workplaces today.
The event will also feature a free networking drinks reception open to all visitors and exhibitors alike.
Delivered in collaboration with The Health and Safety Executive, all event partners have continued their support for the Farnborough event, including British Safety Council, NEBOSH, BOHS, Safety Groups UK, UKATA, Institute of Occupational Medicine and Safety4Good.
This industry-leading line-up of speakers will provide delegates with the knowledge and tools they need to prioritise Health and Safety culture in the workplace. As well as health and safety, SHW Live will offer a range of sessions dedicated to wellbeing, specifically curated to help you to keep up with the ever-expanding remit that health and safety professionals are responsible for.
Sessions already announced include:
- Catch the Wave: Harness the value of social sustainability - Lawrence Webb, President Elect, IOSH | 1.45pm 28 September
- An Inspector Calls: What to expect and What to do Laura White | 10:45am 28 September
- Post Pandemic Working and the Challenge to Health and Wellbeing Clare Forshaw, Senior Associate, Pinsent Masons LLP | 1:45pm 28 September
- The changing landscape of OHSW education and the leveraging of EdTech - Dr Julie Riggs, Senior Head of Education, British Safety Council | 9:45am 29 September
- Human Factors in Incident Investigation - Ian Travers, Ian Travers Ltd | 10:45am 29 September
- Changing Workplace Health Culture - M25 Healthier Highways - Elaine Gazzini, Connect Plus (M25) and Steve Perkins, Steve Perkins Associates Ltd | 9:45am 28 September
You can register to attend SHW Live for free by CLICKING HERE.