One-day measure and manage noise course
05 June 2019
Pulsar's one-day Noise Awareness training courses are suitable for anyone new to noise measurements or in need of a refresher.
The focus is on helping people understand the issues relating to the legislation, measurement and control of noise in their workplace. The course aims to help attendees:
- Identify if they have a noise at work problem and, if so, who is at risk
- Understand what noise measurements are needed and how to take them
- Comply with the ‘Noise regulations’ and HSE best practice
- Apply noise measurements to the noise action levels and legal limits
- Take action if any of these levels or limits are exceeded.
New for 2019, the training now includes information on audiometric testing in the workplace from guest presenter, Workscreen.
- 11 June 2019, Birmingham Science Museum
- 18 September 2019, York National Railway Museum
To book online, go to: www.pulsarinstruments.com/en/product/Noise-Awareness-Training-Course