DSE Assessor Training
11 July 2016
Our on-site or public DSE assessor training courses will give you the expertise to start carrying out DSE risk assessments for your organisation.
Cardinus’ DSE assessor training courses offer an introduction to ergonomic assessment principles and their relation to the use of display screen equipment (DSE). This course is aimed at ‘would be’ DSE assessors who have direct responsibility for reducing risks associated with display screen equipment and seeking compliance with DSE regulations.
On completion of the course, delegates will have:
- Debated the impact of ergonomics on the workplace
- Discussed the implementation of the DSE regulations (1992)
- Evaluated hazards and risks related to workstation use
- Examined a process for performing DSE assessments
- Carried out a DSE assessment at a user’s workstation
- Created a personal action plan for carrying out DSE assessments
For more information on the courses we can deliver to you, contact us at email@example.com or visit www.cardinus.com