Free Managing Health and Safety course
09 May 2016
Health and Safety Training is a legal requirement, but when you don't know exactly what you need to get your business covered, it can be a bit of a headache.
Kickstart your business' legal compliance today by claiming your free 'Managing Health and Safety' course from iHasco, which covers topics such as Fire Safety Law, safe Manual Handling, and basic First Aid.
This full 40-minute course can be completed entirely online, and will give you a printable certificate upon completion.
- Completely online interactive training format
- Covers The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Completely FREE accredited Health and Safety course
- End of course test questionnaire and printable certificate
- Full access to our LMS system so you can add other users, track training progress and access training records.
iHasco currently supports over 12,000 UK organisations with high quality online Health & Safety and HR training – and we can help you too! Choose from over 50 full courses for any number of employees. Find out more at www.iHasco.co.uk