We are iHASCO - a market-leading provider of Health & Safety, HR, and Business Compliance eLearning.
We create our eLearning courses with a keen focus on creativity, quality, and most of all, simplicity.
We at iHASCO are committed to you and your organisation's individual training journey. With our core values of quality, expertise, individual sector knowledge, and uncompromising customer support, being part of the iHASCO training family is more than just a transaction - it's an investment in the future of your business.
These four values inform everything we do; from our in-house production process, to the ways in which we interact with our customers - and even the way we build our iHASCO team.
Choose from over 100 high-quality eLearning courses, which provide the perfect solution to upskilling your workforce whilst working towards compliance with current legislation, all in a cost-effective and straightforward way.
Taking the headache out of workplace training
We understand that organising and implementing workplace training can be time-consuming, costly and complicated. We're here to tell you that it really doesn't have to be any of the above!
Whatever environment you operate in, all staff legally require Fire Awareness training. Get the basics covered, keep your workplace safe and work towards compliance with current legislation with this best-selling online training course.
This Manual Handling Training course teaches you all you need to know about safe manual handling.
This Asbestos Awareness training course is for anyone who works with, or might potentially come into contact with asbestos at work.
Food Safety and Hygiene Training
IOSH Approved and CPD Accredited Online Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 Training providing instant certificates upon completion.
1/2 (1 to 20 of 23)
- Asbestos Management
- Breathing Safely
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- Fire Safety
- General Health & Wellbeing
- Health & Wellbeing
- Health, Safety & Welfare
- Infection Control & Prevention
- Managing Health & Safety
- Online Learning
- Premises management/maintenance
- Risk Management
- Slip, trip and fall prevention
- Training & Development
- How to look after employee mental health in the workplace
- A safe return to the workplace
- Fire Safety: Are care providers doing enough?
- Refreshing first aid training is a matter of life or death
- Pandemic heightens health & safety awareness
- Increased remote working requires a re-evaluation of employee training
- iHASCO releases new version of popular Asbestos Awareness Training
- Free Coronavirus awareness video by iHASCO
- Free Managing Health and Safety course
- 25% OFF Online Health and Safety Training with iHasco