|Home>||Plant & Machinery||>Barrier Systems||>RackGuard|
|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Fleet & Driver Safety||>RackGuard|
|Home>||Handling & Storing||>Forklift Truck Safety||>RackGuard|
01 April 2016
The RackGuard fixes to leg racking and offers unbeatable protection and reinforcement for these vital structures.
The RackGuard is the next generation of leg racking protection, offering a host of never-before-seen innovations to protect
A scientific design process brings a host of world-first features: compression hinges ensure RackGuards securely grip rack legs and maintain a constant state of compression. A centralising rubber lug fits the product centrally to any size of rack leg. Ten frictional grip points offer enhanced overall grip to any rack leg. Specially-designed front impact absorption transfers energy around the rack leg protection rather than through the actual racking and side impact absorption dissipates forces through the patented iFlex material, called Memaplex, before reforming to its original shape.
Add to these impressive new features A-Safe standards such as installation efficiency, high visibility, a vastly reduced need for replacement products, no corrosion, flaking or toxicity and next to no manpower maintenance costs and you have a world-leading product offering a world-class return in investment, as well as an above-and-beyond adherence to modern Health & Safety standards.
The new product has been rigorously FEA-tested and TÜV-approved and certified, with tests showing zero deflection on the racking after five impacts of 400 Newtons. This means the RackGuard offers a five-fold safety improvement on existing racking protection.
Available to fit all rack sizes
- Angle of impact 90°
- Tested impact energy: 1000 (Joules)
- Equivalent vehicle weight: 2000 kg
- Equivalent vehicle speed: 3.6 kmph
- Material Properties Temperature: -15°C to +50°C
- Temperature: -40°C to +30°C
- Chemical Resistance Excellent: - ISO / TR 10358
- Fire Rating HB / F
- Food Contact: Yes
- Toxicity: None
- Conductivity: No
- Environment: C02/m 3.57
- Recyclability: 100%
In 2015 the iFlex RackGuard won the coveted iF Award for product innovation.
Tolerances, including full technical specifications, available on request.
Specifications differ for freezer grade option.
- Poll reveals lack of H&S knowledge
- Flex, absorb, reform – The principles of barrier protection
- THE SECRET BONUSES OF SAFETY BARRIERS
- How a £10 wager started a business relationship that spans the globe
- Bespoke barriers
- The alarming cost of workplace accidents
- A thirst for safety
- Safety products on show at IMHX
- Busy year ahead for safety company
- Double design recognition for A-SAFE