AFI Customer Portal
12 January 2016
Powered access supplier AFI-Uplift has made it even easier for their customers to trade with them by launching an AFI Customer Portal.
The new Portal gives customers ‘live’ time information about aspects such as:
- Ability to order online
- Details of online orders
- Live contracts - copies of PDIs, LOLERs, hire contracts and delivery notes
- Live projects - anyone who has major projects ongoing can see all contracts relating to the project and can monitor what they have on hire
- Recent contracts and projects - machines that they have had in the last 90 days and the relevant information relating to this as per the Live projects
- Financial information, including customer spend, outstanding balances per month, invoices and statements
- KPI reports – breakdowns, credit notes and damage charges.
AFI director Nick Selley said: “As part of our commitment to offering excellent customer service the new Customer Portal has been developed with our customers in mind. It gives them greater transparency when doing business with us and they have access to their account at a time that suits them.”
To find out how to register for the Customer Portal, customers can visit www.afi-uplift.co.uk/customerportal