|Home>||Plant & Machinery||>Welding Equipment||>Jasic welding systems|
Jasic welding systems
22 September 2015
New from global welding manufacturer Jasic are the Pro MIG 450 and Pro MIG 350 Multi process separate IGBT welding inverters, offering advanced control circuitry for MIG, MMA and lift arc welding applications.
Both models feature high duty cycles and new 4 roll wire feed units and optionally can be supplied with water cooling units which store neatly on the Jasic MIG trolley which can also accommodate a full size gas cylinder.
Both Jasic models are suitable for 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 mm wire and are packed with user features, such as, digital amp and voltmeter, burn back control and wire inching, 2T/4T trigger function, gas check function, variable inductance and power and status LEDs.
Each machine is supplied with MIG torch, interconnecting cable, gas regulator, work return lead and clamp.
Readily available through Jasic UK equipment distributors, these products are designed for use in maintenance, production, fabrication and construction industries and are supported by a 5 year warranty when registered at jasic.co.uk.
- Welding PPE range
- Eliminate viruses and bacteria
- Eliminate viruses, bacteria, odours and allergens
- New welding solution
- Fume extraction systems meeting HSE welding requirements
- Wilkinson Star launch new STARPARTS PPE Range
- Eliminate surface bound and airborne viruses
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of viruses
- Maximise worker safety
- Eliminate surface-bound and airborne viruses