|Home>||Plant & Machinery||>Machine Access Control||>Safety identification|
01 May 2014
Complete and durable safety identification solutions will be on display at the Brady stand during the Safety & Health Expo.
Brady will be showing its new LINK360 software to easily create, update, evaluate, scale and print visual safety procedures for lockout/tagout, confined space permits or equipment reliability. With LINK360, new safety procedures can be rolled out quickly, even in multiple sites and countries.
Also on display are quality lockout/tagout products to increase safety during maintenance. Using dedicated lockout devices, uniquely keyed padlocks and clear tags, maintenance professionals are in control of their own safety.
Visual tagging communicates which equipment is fit for use, while Brady’s durable safety signage product range includes quality pipe markers and ISO 7010 compliant safety signs.
- Increase equipment safety compliance with visual tagging solutions
- Signage for an efficient turnaround
- Correct gritting techniques
- Implement & maintain your lockout/tagout programme - fast & secure
- In-house ID
- All chemicals labelled? Get the free CLP/GHS Guide
- Best practices for a leaner and safer workplace – The Free Guide
- Guidebook for managing safety risks
- Control spills, reduce slips
- How to enable safer machine interventions