|Home>||Slips, Trips & Falls||>Anti Slip Flooring||>Floor safety matting|
|Home>||Health & Wellbeing||>Ergonomics||>Floor safety matting|
|Home>||Premises||>Flooring||>Floor safety matting|
Floor safety matting
29 April 2014
At the Safety & Health Expo, COBA Europe will launch a new floor safety product that is designed to deliver many user benefits and impressive performance.
The new product, which will be officially unveiled at the exhibition, has been dubbed as "one of the most significant products to be added to COBA’s safety matting range in many years,” Chris Stanley, COBA Europe’s sales director, says.
COBA will also be exhibiting its full range of safety matting designed to reduce slips and improve comfort from prolonged standing in the workplace, as well as its COBAGRiP family of GRP anti-slip sheeting and stair treads.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Sharps disposal service
- COBAGRiP for safer factory floors and stairs
- Stand easy on slippery floors
- COBA catalogue celebrates 40 years of safety matting
- Anti-slip flooring in the catering trade
- Matting solution combats fatigue
- Firmer footing
- StandUpForHealth with COBA
- Floor level safety
- Safety knife brand relaunch
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION