Home >Noise data software
Noise data software
28 April 2014
Designed to give total peace of mind to clients, Cirrus Research AuditStore software has been developed to ensure that all noise measurement data is valid and trustworthy, allowing clients to present their data with confidence and have the ability to validate any results with 100% certainty – crucial in any legal or dispute proceedings.
AuditStore also acts as a back-up so any data lost through human or technical error can be retrieved easily and in full; with the same amount of assurance and accuracy as if it has just been recorded.
The software works by taking a selection of the data of each measurement and storing it in a separate, secure memory that is totally independent of the memory card. It includes essential element such as time, date, duration, the LAeq, Peak(C) and LAFmax, LA10 and LA90 and the overload indicator. In addition to all this, it also stores in full the last calibration on the device.
- A new chapter on noise at work advice
- Christmas noise – what measures up in deci-bells
- 'Try before you buy'
- Cirrus Research reveals exclusive offer for new doseBadge Mark V orders
- Cirrus tests noise created by town criers
- Cirrus Research to unveil new doseBadge Mark V at SHExpo 2016
- Help is at hand
- New features added to sound level meter
- Success for sound level meter
- Cirrus Research's latest vibration meter
- No related articles listed