|Home>||Managing Health & Safety||>Noise Monitoring||>Intuitive design|
07 October 2013
Pulsar Instruments has launched its new NOVA range of sound level meters.
Developed to meet the latest industry standards, the Pulsar NOVA is said to be the most robust and easy to use of its class, and also promises to provide the highest level of performance in a range of noise measurement applications.
The range of 6 new generation sound level meters is designed to suit every application and budget. Its menu structure has been much simplified from previous units, and the intuitive design means that no learning time is required to make a basic noise measurement reading.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Measuring the dose
- No fuss noise measurement
- Noise awareness courses
- Professional, compliant sound level meters (from £300)
- Get a handle on HAVS
- Noise awareness training course
- Learn to measure and manage noise in just one day
- Schedule the Pulsar NoisePen up to 28 days in advance
- Save up to 30% on a new sound meter
- Weatherproof noise-activated warning signs
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION