|Home>||Training & Development||>Courses||>IIRSM Corporate Membership|
|Home>||Training & Development||>Guidance||>IIRSM Corporate Membership|
IIRSM Corporate Membership
29 July 2013
Corporate Membership of IIRSM helps organisations to realise the benefits of an effective health and safety culture.
IIRSM recognised that the best way to achieve its vision was to allow occupational safety and health professionals to maximise their potential. Now it is pleased to offer corporate membership to leading organisations, both in the public and private sector, who want to help maximise their potential through their commitment to health and safety. IIRSM, through the provision of up to date and accurate information, is well placed to allow corporate members to manage risk, increase productivity, and enhance their reputation.
IIRSM is a registered charity with a vision to ensure that health and safety becomes a priority for all.
Corporate Membership of IIRSM helps organisations to realise the benefits of an effective health and safety culture
We believe that, for those who do go the extra mile, there are substantial business benefits to be gained by demonstrating a wider commitment to occupational health and safety. Case studies reveal that, for those who choose to show their employees, stakeholders and customers that they really care, there are increases in productivity, reductions in staff turnover and absenteeism, and of course, no down time due to accidents, sickness and ill health.
Membership of IIRSM will bring you many benefits, but most importantly of all, it will help to provide you with the support that you need in order to deliver a safer and healthier workplace.
Corporate Membership Benefits:
- Accurate up to date information to keep you on top of the latest issues both nationally and internationally
- Industry leading literature providing practical solutions for organisations of all sizes and shapes
- Providing members with a forum through which they can make their views heard
- Providing members with many opportunities including prestigious events, to network, entertain and share best practice
- IIRSM corporate member’s logo
- Access to training and trainer accreditation
- IIRSM members also qualify for special discounts on training and products
Corporate Membership Values
IIRSMs vision is that health and safety becomes a priority for everybody.By becoming Corporate Members we expect organisations to:
- Maximise their potential through a positive and demonstrable commitment to the health, safety and welfare of their employees.
- Regard health and safety as an integral part of the way they do business.
- Develop safe systems of work.
- Promote best practice and help and support their safety professionals to achieve the highest standards of professional competence.
- Develop policies and systems to allow worker engagement in health and safety at all levels within the organisation.
In return, IIRSM will commit to provide Corporate Members with the support that they need in order to deliver a safer and healthier workplace..
For any enquiries contact the office on +44 (0)20 8741 9100 or email@example.com
- What is IIRSM bringing to the show?
- Connect with IIRSM
- Live Events, Safety and Competence Conference
- IIRSM Response to HSE Fatal Injury Stats 2012-13
- IIRSM welcomes its new president
- IIRSM Blog
- The winners of IIRSM’s Risk Excellence Awards 2018
- European Conference on Operational Research in Rome, Italy, 2013.
- Post Brexit: UK health and safety law?