HSM to host free H&S leadership webinar
13 January 2020
HSM WILL be partnering with SHE Software to host a free webinar focusing health and safety leadership on 14 January 2020.
Many health and safety professionals still struggle in convincing Senior Leaders of the need for investment, not just financial but also time and commitment, when it comes to health and safety. But why?
Join Julian Taylor (SHE Software) and Mark Sennett (CEO of Health and Safety Matters) for an informative webinar on 14 January 2020 at 10:30am, where they will be discussing the warning signs of poor leadership, using technology to propagate change and getting senior leadership to truly fly the health and safety flag for your organisation.
In particular the presenters will explore:
- The warning signs that point to a lack of leadership
- Do Senior Leadership truly understand your organisation’s risk profile?
- The knock-on effect of good leadership
- Making health and safety part of everyone’s DNA
- How to use health and safety data to inform better business decisions
You can register to attend for FREE at https://events.streamgo.co.uk/Perception-vs-reality-The-leadership-challenge