Home >Cardinus Connect, Issue 13. Out now.
Cardinus Connect, Issue 13. Out now.
05 March 2019
Issue 13 of Cardinus Connect is here, and with it, tips on how to help employees and organisations become more resilient in 2019.
Issue 13 is the first issue of 2019, and in it Cardinus look to the future, delve into the past, and dissect the present! Starting with Julie Hutchinson, Connect looks at the issue of stress management in the workplace and seeks to understand its causes, how it manifests itself and how organisations and employees can hope to combat it. Julie introduces us to the ABE technique, an internationally recognised stress management technique that provides a quick mnemonic and a 3 step, easy-to-follow process to help individuals reduce, minimise and lessen stress.
Connect also looks at what makes a great ergonomics programme tick and has plenty on road and tyre safety, the hot topics in health and safety, another way of doing business insurance, more from Cardinus’ ergonomics research project with the University of Salford, travel management, and loads more health, safety and risk content.
A full list of articles and authors in Cardinus Connect Issue 13:
- Want a More Resilient Workforce?, Julie Hutchinson
- What Makes a Great Ergonomics Programme?, Hollie Smith, Cardinus Risk Management
- Stay Safe on the Roads This Winter, Andrew Chandler, FGM
- Investing in the Future Workforce, Anna Clark, University of Salford
- Heating Up: Hot Topics in Health and Safety 2019, Andy Hawkes, Cardinus Risk Management
- Business Insurance – There is Another Way!, Danny Cooper, The Insurance Manager
- Understanding Risk, Paul Crossland
- Circadian Rhythm Issues, Samantha Carroll, The Kingstree Group
- Tyre Safety Explained, John Davidge, Cardinus Risk Management
- Modern Travel Management, Stuart Nash, Alchemy Global