|Home>||Industry Update||>Recognition & Reward||>2019 RoSPA Health & Safety Awards|
2019 RoSPA Health & Safety Awards
04 October 2018
The RoSPA Health & Safety Awards are back with NEW awards categories and NEW sponsors, the constantly evolving scheme is the best way to recognise and reward ongoing commitment to raising health and safety standards.
Alongside the much sought after and globally recognised RoSPA Achievement Awards and Competitive Trophies, we are delighted to announce the launch of new Award categories: The Inspiration Awards, which celebrate individuals, teams and initiatives that are a source of inspiration and pride worthy of shouting about, The Leisure Safety Awards, and The Safe@Work Safe@Home Award.
Being an award winner unlocks countless benefits, including invitations to our Awards Excellence Forum, gain valuable CPD points and recognition from press, stakeholders, customers and much more.
Register online at www.rospa.com/awards, before October 31 and save up to £65. Make 2019 a year to remember, and become part of our award winning community.
- The human cost behind statistics
- On course for training
- Put your organisation in the spotlight!
- Health & safety committees: RoSPA wants to hear from you
- NEBOSH course
- Errol Taylor appointed as new chief executive of RoSPA
- Calls for more practical approach to accident reporting
- New Sentencing Council guidelines come into force
- Dr Karen McDonnell
- Accidents warrant 'big killer' label