|Home>||Events||>The Health & Safety Event 2017||>Last chance to get tickets to SHE Awards 2022|
Last chance to get tickets to SHE Awards 2022
28 March 2022
TICKETS FOR the Safety & Health Excellence Awards will remain on sale until 31 March 2022 with over 430 tickets already sold for the industry's biggest night of celebration.
The Safety & Health Excellence Awards (SHE Awards) will take place on 6 April 2022 at The Vox, Resorts World, NEC Birmingham and take place on the middle night of The Health & Safety Event. The Awards will be hosted by comedian Hugh Dennis who will deliver a comedy set before presenting the awards.
The SHE Awards are the now firmly established as the premier networking evening for the health and safety industry and celebrate excellence in the sector. Guests will enjoy a VIP drinks reception, live magic acts, sumptuous three course dinner with table wine and water, live comedy from Hugh Dennis, the awards ceremony itself, a band and dance floor, fun photo booth with props (where guests can keep there photos), free arcade games and also a pay bar.
Tickets remain on sale until 31 March 2022 and cost £199+VAT per person or £1,800+VAT for a table of 10.
If you are planning to be on site for The Health & Safety Event as a delegate or exhibitor, then the SHE Awards offer the perfect blend of networking and entertainment for you and your team.
For more details or to book your tickets visit www.she-awards.com
You can also take a look at our preview video below.
- Construction company fined £64k for height breach
- Don't be stifled by stress
- BSC urges removal of unsafe cladding
- Southampton hospital security staff to strike
- Scotland receives delivery of critical NHS supplies
- ISO 45001 and the focus on leadership and worker involvement
- Agriculture has worst worker fatality figures
- HSENI announces new chief executive
- Fairground ride inspector fined
- Long history of failings lands fine
- Free health & safety seminars and exhibition
- Facilities Management announcement
- Scotland Works coming to Glasgow
- The Health and Safety Event Preview 2017
- BSIF selects Health & Safety Event as platform for launch of best practice initiatives
- An eye on rack safety
- Defibrillator partnership
- Light eyewear
- See software experts
- Pedestrian trucks on show