|Home>||Events||>The Health & Safety Event 2017||>Scotland Works coming to Glasgow|
Scotland Works coming to Glasgow
20 February 2017
Scotland Works, a new exhibition designed to support Scotland’s industrial, commercial and public sectors in running safe and efficient businesses and organisations, is taking place at the SECC, Glasgow on 3 – 4 May 2017.
Set to become an annual fixture, Scotland Works, which incorporates the established Health & Safety Scotland, will also consist of five additional events - Facilities Scotland, Fire Safety Scotland, Safer Logistics Scotland, Cleaning Scotland and Maintenance Scotland. Visitors will include senior managers, decision makers and purchase influencers from across Scotland’s industrial, commercial and public sectors.
Scotland Works will be made up of an exhibition of 400 market leaders showcasing the latest products and services, plus six theatres each hosting panel debates and delivering a compelling range of presentations from leading industry experts covering best practise advice, policy and legislation, making Scotland Works a diary date must for professionals across a wide range of industries.
Scotland Works offers free entry to registered guests. Opening hours are 9 – 4pm. For exhibitor enquiries and for more information about visiting the show visit www.scotlandworks.com or contact email@example.com or 01342 314300.
- Health & safety series cements success
- Lone Worker Theatre to debut at The Health and Safety Event
- The Health & Safety Event - Live
- BSIF announces new key strategic partnership
- Speakers inspire positive health and safety behaviour at Health and Safety North 2016
- Fire Safety Event returns to NEC this April
- Safety & Health Excellence Awards opening for entries
- Health & Safety North moving to EventCity, Manchester in 2017
- Preparing for changes to the world of work and risk
- Lions' Lair panel unveiled
- Free health & safety seminars and exhibition
- Facilities Management announcement
- The Health and Safety Event Preview 2017
- BSIF selects Health & Safety Event as platform for launch of best practice initiatives
- An eye on rack safety
- Defibrillator partnership
- Light eyewear
- See software experts
- Pedestrian trucks on show
- Evacuation chairs