|Home>||Industry Update||>Company News||>Hot topics at Fire Safety Event|
Hot topics at Fire Safety Event
17 August 2021
JOIN AMANDA Hope, UK fire business development manager from Advanced, and Bob Bantock, heritage fire safety specialist from the National Trust, in the Advanced-sponsored Fire Safety Keynote Theatre at the NEC on 7 September.
The Protecting Historic Premises from Fire presentation will look at advances in fire alarm management and innovative solutions to help you meet the unique and complex challenges of protecting historic buildings from fire.
The following day, you can hear about the BS 8629 code of practice and key considerations for evacuation planning in high-rise residential buildings from Ken Bullock, Advanced’s business development manage.
Visitors to Hall 4, Stand P98 will also be able to find out more about Advanced’s full range of industry-leading fire systems and its emergency light testing solution LuxIntelligent, renowned for their performance, quality and ease of use.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Canary Wharf office upgrades to Advanced protection
- Advanced launches EvacGo to UK market
- Emergency lighting compliance at Leeds General Infirmary
- Ship-shape fire protection at HMS Belfast
- Emergency lighting training
- Panel protection
- Hydro-Québec entrusts its flagship data centre to Advanced fire systems
- New business manager for Advanced
- Fire panels certified
- Emergency lighting app
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION