|Home>||Industry Update||>Company News||>Events|
03 December 2021
Utility Week Health, Safety & Workforce Welfare Summit 2022 takes place from the 23-24 February in Birmingham
The Utility Week Health, Safety & Workforce Welfare Summit is the only health and safety event specifically for the utility industry and the niche challenges it faces. The event will bring together 100+ health and safety professionals unearthing best practice on managing a post pandemic workforce.
As we emerge out of the pandemic with new ways of working being established, join your colleagues at this pivotal moment to learn how to navigate the health, safety and wellbeing challenges that face your organisation and employees. Learn how to support your workforce, improve productivity and engagement and prioritise health and safety in a post pandemic world.
This year the summit will be offer a half-day digital Mental Health and Wellbeing workshop followed by an in-person conference with interactive opportunities for peer-to-peer learning and networking. Uncovering how to mitigate risk, learn from major projects and prioritise health and safety when driving the green agenda and technology.
Join us to promote a holistic approach to health, safety and workforce welfare on 23-24 February 2022.
For more information and to register, please visit: https://bit.ly/3GhY67n
- Serious concerns over asbestos report
- Experts demystify wellbeing at work
- Road workers’ lives are being put at risk, says Highways England
- Convicted waste crime offender to pay £2.1 million
- Fine after residents exposed to carbon monoxide
- Leadership and individual responsibility critical to maintaining a â€˜lower risk' energy industry
- Foreword - December 2018
- Six-figure fines after HGV driver seriously injured
- Scottish government examines fire safety review
- Money worries cause sleepless nights