|Home>||PPE||>General PPE||>HSM Podcast - Episode 24|
|Home>||Events||>The Health & Safety Event 2017||>HSM Podcast - Episode 24|
HSM Podcast - Episode 24
30 March 2022
EPISODE 24 of the Health and Safety Matters Podcast is now available and features an interview with Health and Safety Event director David Bishop.
The HSM Podcast is sponsored by The Health & Safety Event, which takes place on 5-7 April 2022 at NEC Birmingham. In this episode, Mark Sennett sits down with David Bishop to preview what's in store when the event takes place at NEC Birmingham on 5-7 April 2022 and explain why it's a must attend event.
As usual, Mark takes a look at the sector's latest news stories, which include a UK PPE supplier is warning businesses that a change in personal protective equipment law, why working from home is adding to loneliness for some workers, and new data shows fatalities in the construction industry are up almost 10% in five years in the UK.
You can listen to the HSM Podcast for free on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, YouTube or Podbean. To download the podcast on Spotify, Google Play or iTunes all you need to do is enter Health and Safety Matters into the platform's search box.
Alternatively you can listen to the podcast online at hsmpodcast.podbean.com or watch it on YouTube by clicking HERE or by pressing play below.
- ORR finds light rail body supports safety improvements
- Strong leadership needed to make railways safer
- South Wales Police fined after employee shocked
- Javid appointed as Home Secretary
- Have your say on Hybrid Working
- HSE campaign to combat construction aches and pains
- Practitioner's viewpoint Dec/Jan 20
- Company fined after worker's hand crushed
- Worker's fingers amputated after crush incident
- BSIF Awards 2019